Waiting on God to act on your behalf can be difficult. We are people of action. We want instant results. We see others getting blessed left and right and we wonder why not me. We want God to do something NOW.
Too often we take the positions that if God is not gonna intervene right now then it’s up to me to do it. Stubbornly, blindly, we move full force ahead and end up getting in all kinds of mischief.
Sometimes you just gotta pray your way through. When you don’t know what to do. When you have done all you know to do. When you are waiting for that break through and you see nothing on the horizon….Look up.
Direct your prayers to Him and then….
Stand still and see the salvation the Lord.
I’m waiting on you Lord. Right here, Right now. I’m waiting on You.
I’ve been before your throne of grace this morning. You know my needs, you hold the desires of my heart in your hands. Now it’s your turn. Do what You do.
I’m standing still. I am waiting on You.Give ear to my words, O Lord, consider my meditation. Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my God: for unto thee will I pray. My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O Lord; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up. Psalms 5: 1-3
And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord, which he will shew to you to day. Exodus 14:13
- Exodus Chapter 14 (maryrubow.wordpress.com)
- The Road IS Long (realintent.org)
- Reaching for His Glory (ariseprayerministries.wordpress.com)
- LORD, Prop Me Up On My Leaning Side (jblackburnbailey.wordpress.com)
- Psalm Chapter 25 (pofw.wordpress.com)
- Psalm Chapter 5 (pofw.wordpress.com)
- Seeking Him – In His Presence (girlfriendscoffeehour.com)
- Fitting In Prayer (pastorpaulvbsblog.blogspot.com)
- What Does It Mean to Pray According to God’s Will? (mywarminghouse.com)
- Seeing God with Your Own Eyes (counselofafriend.wordpress.com)